We reserve the right to revise, amend, or modify this policy and our other policies and agreements at any time and in any manner.
- Do not harass others or organize, promote, or participate in harassment. Disagreements happen and are normal, but making continuous, repetitive, or severe negative comments or circumventing a block or ban can cross the line into harassment and is not okay.
- Do not organize, promote, or participate in hate speech or hateful conduct. It’s unacceptable to attack a person or community based on attributes such as race, ethnicity, caste, national origin, sex, gender identity, gender presentation, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, age, serious illness, disabilities, or other protected areas classifications.
- Do not make threats of violence or threaten to harm others. This includes indirect or suggestive threats and sharing or threatening to share someone’s personally identifiable information (also known as doxxing).
- Do not use The Modding Community for the organization, promotion, or support of violent extremism. This also includes glorifying violent events, the perpetrators of violent acts, or similar behaviors.
- Do not sexualize children in any way. You cannot share content or links which depict children in a pornographic, sexually suggestive, or violent manner, including illustrated or digitally altered pornography that depicts children (such as lolicon, shotacon, or cub) and conduct grooming behaviors. We report illegal content and grooming to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.
- We strongly discourage and may take action against vigilante behavior, as it can interfere with our investigation and ability to report to law enforcement.
- Do not make adult content available to anyone under the age of 18.
- Do not share sexually explicit content with other people without their consent, or promote the sharing of non-consensual intimate materials (images, video, or audio), sometimes known as revenge porn.
- Do not share content that glorifies or promotes suicide or self-harm, including any encouragement to others to cut themselves or embrace eating disorders such as anorexia or bulimia.
- Self-harm threats used as a form of emotional manipulation or coercion are also prohibited.
- Do not share real media depicting gore, excessive violence, or animal harm, especially to harass or shock others.
- Do not share content that violates anyone's intellectual property or other rights.
- Do not share false or misleading information (otherwise known as misinformation). Content that is false, misleading, and can lead to a significant risk of physical or societal harm may not be shared. We may remove content if we reasonably believe its spread could damage physical infrastructure, injury to others, obstruct participation in civic processes, or endangerment of public health.
- Do not coordinate or participate in malicious impersonation of an individual or an organization. Satire and parody are okay.
- Do not engage in activities intended to cause damage or gain unauthorized access to another user's account, network, or system. This includes impersonating staff, distributing malware, authentication token theft, phishing, DDoS, and other hacking or social engineering techniques.
- Do not distribute or provide access to content involving the hacking, cracking, or distribution of stolen goods, pirated content, or accounts.
- Do not organize, promote, or engage in any illegal or dangerous behavior, such as sexual solicitation, human trafficking, and selling or facilitating the sale of prohibited or potentially dangerous goods (firearms, ammunition, drugs, and controlled substances). These activities are likely to get you banned, and may get you reported to law enforcement.
Modified Version of the Discord Guidelines: https://discord.com/guidelines